Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Special quotes on love and romance for your special someone

Read these words together and enjoy your special connection.

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.

Maya Angelou

The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.

Blaire Pascal

Every night I watch the sunset and soak up every last ray of its warmth, and send it from my heart to yours.

Pearl Harbor

To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.

Robert Brault

We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.

True Love

Thich Nhat Hanh

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.

The Alchemist

Paulo Coelho

Here’s looking at you kid.

Casablanca

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.

Marilyn Monroe

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times It’s you, it’s you; you make me sing You’re every line, you’re every word, you’re everything You’re every song, and I sing along Cause you’re my everything.

Everything Michael Bublé

You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song.

Plato

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

The Truth About Forever

Sarah Dessen

So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.

The Notebook

‘Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

Alfred Tennyson

For plenty more love and romance, check out www.wayread.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment