Thursday, July 16, 2020

Love Quotes to Describe How You Feel About Your Partner

Here are a selection of love quotes by famous and anonymous authors that will get your message of love across perfectly.

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew it. - William Shakespeare

In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. / In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. - Maya Angelou


Some love stories aren't epic novels. Some are short stories. But that doesn't make them any less filled with love. - Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love. - Ilsa, Casablanca

As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. - John Green, The Fault in our Stars


You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how. - Rhett Butler, Gone with the Wind

I am who I am because of you. - Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me any time you feel like it. - Peeta, The Hunger Games


I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. - Pat, The Silver Linings Playbook

If love was a storybook we'd meet on the very first page.

For more beautiful words on romance, check out www.wayread.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment